REVIEW: Dickinson's Witch Hazel



Dickinson's Witch Hazel - $5.99AUD (At Chemist Warehouse)

I was in need of a new toner (mostly for my body) and I have always known about Witch Hazel but I was hesitant to buy it, so the other day I finally bought a bottle from Chemist Warehouse.

Let me first mention that the smell of the product is unpleasant, but luckily, it doesn't say on the skin and disappears after a few minutes. It is quite natural only having two ingredients (100% Distilled Witch Hazel including 14% Alcohol) the Alcohol helps dry out breakouts and the Witch Hazel smooths pores and removes dirt, it is pretty gross looking at your cotton pad after wiping away all the crap hiding on your skin.

But considering my face is oily/combination, drying out my skin too much makes me flaky so I use this on my body instead.

PROS:
  • Very little ingredients 
  • Inexpensive
  • Dries out pimples
  • Removes dirt out of pores
  • Fresh feeling post-use
CONS:
  • Smell is unpleasant (In My Opinion) 
  • Gives me dry patches on my face (because I have very sensitive skin)