Summer is Coming

I am some what excited for Summer since I like slightly warm weather and minimal clothing, but Australian Summers consist of 35+ degree weather and humidity which I am not keen on. Summer fashion isn't my favourite either compare to Spring and Winter but I do enjoy these things I picked out on My Polyvore (shown above).
Ray-Ban Clubmaster half-frame acetate sunglasses - $205AUD
Dolce & Gabbana Floral and fruit-print bandeau bikini - $560AUD
Biggest long shot and I'd probably never buy such expensive bikinis but I like this style. I bought some sky-blue semi high-waisted bikini bottoms with skirting, with matching bikini top last summer from Cotton On Body which I enjoy and I enjoy the 50s style.
Dolce & Gabbana Floral and fruit-print bandeau bikini - $560AUD
Biggest long shot and I'd probably never buy such expensive bikinis but I like this style. I bought some sky-blue semi high-waisted bikini bottoms with skirting, with matching bikini top last summer from Cotton On Body which I enjoy and I enjoy the 50s style.
Gee Wa Wa - Daphne - $65AUD 
Only shoes I own that show my open foot are old target gladiators from like five years ago and basic looking thongs (flip-flops) from SportsGirl. I love the ankle strap shoes and I am considering getting sandals similar to these (with or without the platform)
Essence Sun Club Shimmer Bronzing Powder 9.0 g - $5.35AUD
The things I've bought so far from the Essence brand are super cheap and great quality and I will probably pick up this Bronzer just for the price.
Lush Sea Spray - $14AUD
I believe you can get shit, ratty looking 'beach waves' when you go to the beach for twenty minutes and it's free. Or you can make your own sea spray by mixing hot water and some salt together to make - Sea Salt Spray ~. But I do support Lush especially for what they stand for and they do have extra organic stuff in this spray such as Grapefruit, and the packaging is probably most of the reason I'd ever buy this.
Lush Sea Spray - $14AUD
I believe you can get shit, ratty looking 'beach waves' when you go to the beach for twenty minutes and it's free. Or you can make your own sea spray by mixing hot water and some salt together to make - Sea Salt Spray ~. But I do support Lush especially for what they stand for and they do have extra organic stuff in this spray such as Grapefruit, and the packaging is probably most of the reason I'd ever buy this.

I am due for a new pair of sunglasses considering my favourite 'ray-ban inspired' pair broke at a picnic last summer and I am currently living off a pink fake, full frame pair my brother bought me when he went to Thailand.