BEAUTY WANTS: NOVEMBER


Being dying to try the NYX soft matte lip cream but due to not being easily accessible at the moment I would love to try Australis new release with pretty much the exact same concept. What appears to be a true red colour would be the perfect product to add to my tiny lip collection.

Another Australis product from their new releases. This concealer promises full-on coverage which will cover my extremely hard to tame dark circles.

I've never really wanted anything badly from benefit because I didn't really get the hype but this kit looks so cute and I'm interested in the 'POREfessional' primer and Hello Flawless Foundation.

Soap & Glory products smell so damn good. I haven't smelt this myself but reviews say it smells delicious. I just ran out of my last body scrub and I feel like I need a new one.

A dupe for Urban Decay Naked Palette except cheaper, probably not as good quality and this company doesn't test on animals. I have absolutely no eyeshadows and I would enjoy neutral tones.