BEAUTY WANTS: OCTOBER



So I've done my Fashion Wants for October, now it's my beauty wants (if you haven't noticed, 4 out of 5 of the products are E.L.F lol) Ever since I've found where I could purchase e.l.f to Australia I am addicted because it's so cheap and great quality.

In need for a new foundation since I threw my Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup once I decided I was going Cruelty-Free last year and I am stuck using a Garnier BB Cream (which is not cruelty-free) because I can't find a good foundation/BB Cream for my skin. This foundation is Oil Free and has SPF 15 which would be great for summer.

Another E.l.f Foundation I want because it claims to fight acne. I have bad acne at the moment and this foundation has Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera & Salicylic Acid to help with the acne while also covering them up.

Seeing swatches of this NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream it has a nice finish with nice colours.




I've heard these E.l.f Studio Brush Set is very soft and doesn't shed compare to the other brush line they have. I don't mind spending $50 bucks on the 11 piece brush set because they're synthetic and I think I'll get a lot of use out of them.

I've never been the type of girl to use eyeshadows because I actually suck at applying it and I end up looking like a hot mess when I try, but these baked eyeshadows are so nice looking and I wouldn't mind trying them out. Even if I fail at putting it on, I guess one of my skilled eyeshadow applying friends can help me.