MUSIC FAVOURITES: TOP 4 TRACKS OF 2013


2013 is coming to a end and I decided to share my Top 4 Tracks of 2013 and although there are so many releases I've been listening to this year, I find myself listening to these the most so enjoy this quick read.


IGGY AZALEA - WORK 
I am a Iggy Fan. I love Iggy. She is so genuine and so inspiring and this song reflects her past and how she became the person she is today. It's super catchy and my favourite single that she released this year.


KANYE WEST - BOUND 2 
Guilty Pleasure song number 1. Honestly I listen to this song almost everyday once his album came out but I didn't see this music video until Seth Rogen & James Franco mocked it and I should of probably linked their video because it's heaps better. 


CITIZEN - HOW DOES IT FEEL?
Citizen released their first debut full-length album, 'Youth' this year and it is amazing. I even wrote a creative piece in English inspired by How Does It Feel? The Night I Drove Alone (v lame I know)



DRAKE - HOLD ON, WE'RE GOING HOME
Drake, Drake, Drake. I love you and this song, and your new album. I keep watching Degrassi: The Next Generation these holidays and he's getting to me. I know these lyrics off by heart and it's my jam.