REVIEW: Australis Go Camo Concealer

Recently, Australis released a bunch of new products in a variety of categories such as eyes, lips, face etc and one of the products that caught my eye was this concealer. I will admit, I was intrigued by the name and packaging of camo but I didn't see many reviews so I didn't buy it straight away. But I did a yolo moment and bought it at the 50% off Online Sale Australis was having for a few hours. Anyway, enough back story, I'll talk about this concealer performance wise now.

The Go Camo Concealer comes in three different shades (Light, Medium & Dark) which I guess is pretty basic. The concealer also claims to be 'full on coverage' which I guess I believe. But I do not suggest putting it on your eyelids or even your under eyes (those were my main intentions for buying this product).

First time I used this I discovered it was quite hard to blend. When I apply any concealer I usually put the product onto the parts I want to cover, then blend. I did this, and it could barely move and it stayed straight put on my skin. I guess this is good for staying power and I guess you have to blend straight away. It also looked powdery around my eyes and I had to start my makeup again so I suggest using it to cover imperfections on cheeks/chin/forehead. 

PROS: 
  • Full on Coverage
  • Can Build Up
  • Three Shades available
  • Decent Packaging 

CONS: 
  • Hard to Blend
  • Crease on eyes
  • looks cakey
  • looks powdery if setting powder is applied on top

PACKAGING
BACK WITH INGREDIENTS
APPLICATOR

                                  
MY RATING: 2/5
I really dislike the finish this gives on any part of my skin and I'm still trying to figure out how to get a smooth finish. Even my Natio Primer doesn't help much. Maybe mixing it with a moisturizer? I really hope I find a way to work with this concealer and get a smooth finish (the finish I predicted - maybe use a sponge?) because I was so excited to try it out and I'm left disappointed. Luckily I didn't buy it full price.