QUICK PRICELINE HAUL


My sister and I ordered off Priceline online when they were having a sale on skincare (I'm pretty sure) and the package came in the mail yesterday! She got a bunch of things and I only got two things I was eyeing. 

Le Tan - Daily Face Sheer Tint with SPF 30+ - $9.59 (*20% Off)
I was in need of a facial sunscreen and also a BB, tint type of thing because I own no BB creams of foundations! I can already see that it is a bit dark for me but I am going to use it for a few weeks and I will make a review! (It looks like a baby matte version of my Le Tan Gradual Tan aw)

This wasn't on sale but I still wanted it because it is so cheap. Unlike my strawberry cheesecake flavoured lipbalm from this line, this actually smells like cherry. It gives a nice red tint and isn't as sticky as I usually experience with other lipgloss type products.