REVIEW: Le Tan Daily Glow Gradual Tan


Tan Daily Glow Gradual Tan with SPF 15 - $8.49AUD (At LeTan Website)
Le Tan is known in Australia for it's easily accessible and affordable variety of tanners ranging from instant to gradual in mousse, spray, gel, cream and also SPF Oils and Screens and the best thing about them is that they are against animal testing. 

After being pale all my life and scared of putting my skin cells in trauma with the harsh rays of the summer sun, and being a complete new kid to tanning, this Gradual Tan seemed the best for me to test out how it works without going all out.

The instructions tell you to apply daily as you would a moisturizer and let it absorb before dressing. The drying time is quick because of the light weight, non greasy formula it is dry in less than a minute.

PROS: 

  • Light Weight
  • Spreads easily and evenly 
  • Good Packaging
  • Nice Scent (Sunscreen mixed with Vanilla, I think)
  • UVA/UVB Protection
  • Suitable for face application
  • Moisturizing 
  • Helps prolong instant tanner colour

CONS:


No Cons


PACKAGING


BACK WITH INGREDIENTS


APPLICATOR
I feel like such a rookie and super bad that I didn't do before and after shots of my legs to see if there was a difference. I will take note for future tanning reviews. Sorry!


MY RATING: 8/10
WOULD REPURCHASE? Yes, I do see somewhat of a glow to my skin after a few days, even if it doesn't work for that, it has a great scent and has SPF 15 so it will protect my skin anyway.