REVIEW: Protane Moroccan Argan Oil

Aldi - Protane Moroccan Argan Oil (100ml) - $9.95 *
I bought this about a month ago (02/01/14) or whenever this was promoted at Aldi for this line so my memory is shit, so the price might not be correct (correct me if I'm wrong). Once I bought this I realised it may not be CF, so before using it I contacted Aldi's Customer Service if the Protane line tests on animals and got a reply on the 22nd and they said this:

So once receiving that I tried it out and I can say it feels similar to other argan oils I've tried in the past and does absorb into my hair nicely and makes it smell nice and it's smooth and feel no oily residue (only on my hands which go away in like two minutes). Plus, it has very similar packaging to the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil range.

PROS:
  • Leaves hair feeling smooth
  • Smells Nice
  • Strengthens Hair
  • Alcohol Free
  • Great Price
  • Dispenser 

CONS:
  • Not Organic (judging from ingredients)
  • Not easily accessible (Only available at Aldi and stock is on and off)


FRONT OF BOX PACKAGING

BACK OF BOX PACKAGING
FRONT OF PACKAGING

BACK OF PACKAGING WITH INGREDIENTS

PRODUCT ITSELF - SEMI THICK CONSISTENCY


MY RATING: 9/10
WOULD REPURCHASE? Yep. I use it once I've gotten out of the shower and put my hair in buns and my hair is great when it dries. For the price it's sweet quality compare to Organix Moroccan Argan Oil that is $19.99 (100ml) from Priceline which was great when I used it. It is similar, but a bit more un-natural.