LIEBSTER AWARD


I honestly had no idea what this was when Letitia from Letitiaharriet.blogspot.com nominated me. And I didn't even realise I was nominated until I checked my twitter. The purpose of this award is that it is awarded to people with less than 200 followers so here I go!


The Rules:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and make a post about the liebster award.
2. Write 11 interesting things about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers (under 200 followers) and notify who you have nominated.
5. Write 11 questions for your nominees.


11 Facts About Me
  1. I am left handed
  2. I am a year younger than everyone else in my year level (went to school early).
  3. My two siblings are 6 & 8 years older than me.
  4. I've only left the state once when I was a baby and I've never left the country.
  5. I have been full vegetarian for two years in September.
  6. I wash my makeup brushes twice a week sometimes more.
  7. I haven't owned a legit foundation since 2012.
  8. I'm a fake blonde.
  9. I like to be very organised and I'm a tad, tiny bit OCD.
  10. For a career I want something to do with Music, Media, IT & Legal. 
  11. I've seen 40+ artists live.
Letitia's Questions I have to answer

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
America or Europe.

2. Who is the most important person/people to you and why?
My friends and family because they help me out.

3. Favourite animal?
I don't really know, I like alot of animals.

4. Favourite meal?
Pasta or Pizza, or dumplings.

5. What is your heritage?
All four of my grandparents are born in Italy and are Italian, but my parents and myself were born in Australia.

6. What is you style?
I don't know how to answer this without sounding a bit arrogant. Casual, comfortable and a mix of girl and guy?

7. Favourite subject in school?
Media or Legal.

8. Favourite flower?
Roses because I don't know many flowers.

9. What are you wearing right now?
An old big t-shirt and no pants whoopz

10. Favourite tv show/movie?
At the moment Veronica Mars, but I love Pretty Little Liars, Buffy, Fresh Prince etc. I can't pick a favourite movie.

11. Dream job?
No idea. Something to do with the topics I listed above.

My Questions: 
  1. What is your favourite makeup/skin brand?
  2. What can't you leave your house without? 
  3. Favourite subject in school? 
  4. Favourite musical artist?
  5. Most played song on your iTunes?
  6. What kind of phone do you have? 
  7. What is your favourite colour? 
  8. What is your most used social network? 
  9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
  10. Something you once obsessed/fangirled over.
  11. Dream Job? 
My Nominees