MARCH FAVOURITES MMXIV


Sorry for lack of posts recently I really suck at figuring out what things to make posts about, also I am pretty busy with school and stuff. I don't have much new things to talk about but I thought I would make a favourites with some small things that I am enjoying.



I got my nose pierced on my birthday (4th of March) at Off Ya Tree in my area but they didn't have anymore piercing cleaner left in store so I had to buy Saline Solution the next day at Chemist Warehouse. I have no idea if this is CF (someone please tell me!) because I was in a rush and I didn't have time to suss product. It cleans my nose pretty good, doesn't irritate & it feels like water.

ME WITH MY PIERCING ooooO



I bought and featured this in my Priceline Haul a while ago and I even made a review you can find here. I was a bit half and half about it but it gives good coverage and my face hasn't gotten sunburnt at all whenever I put this on. I use it mostly for school because it isn't really 'makeup' and the place I sit at lunch doesn't have any shade.


ECOPURE - BODY BUTTER WITH HONEY & SHEA BUTTER
I think this product is discontinued now because I can't find it on the Priceline website and I got this for 2012 Christmas in a gift set.. So it's past it's expiry date. BUT - it works completely fine, smells fine, feels fine and I am piling it on my body so I can use it up. Doesn't irritate my skin and keeps it moisturised.   It gave me bumps all over my legs, do not recommend. Unless its on your feet or something non-sensitive.