CHEMIST WAREHOUSE HAUL #1


After work my mama and I went to Chemist Warehouse because she was dying to get touch up for her roots (self-conscious about her greys) so I picked up a couple of things (2) that I needed.



MOXIE - SLENDERS 12 REGULAR PADS - $4.39
I started using Moxie about late last year because I was originally using Libra but they're owned my Unilever so I had to go another way. I know of a few 'organic' brands that make organic pads and tampons but I always saw Moxie around and one day I decided to get a box. Two boxes actually. It was that period of time they were giving 'free knickers' in every box. The knickers you can purchase now here (they're super comfy). Not is it cute and made by an Australian (Melbourne) girl, mostly all their ranges of tampons and pads have recyclable tins inside to store your girly things in your purse. And they help Ugandan School Girls by giving them feminine hygiene products. I swear I am not sponsored by this brand (I wish), I just love them and their morals. 

SIDE OF PACKAGING

SIDE OF PACKAGING

________________________________________________________________

I have a massive 1L pump bottle of this hand sanitiser for my makeup area and it works great and lasts forever. Even my nonna has one. So convenient especially because I hate dirty hands and I'm scared I will get more pimples and infect my nose piercing when I touch my face. I even have hand sanitiser in my pencil case for school. It isn't weird, ok.