DEB TALK: THE FINALE

SOURCE: PINTEREST - BUT OFF GILT.COM

Day all started at 9am, I had a body shower because I washed my hair the night before and my sister did my hair at 10 and we finished around 11:30 just in time to get my makeup done at 12 by a lovely makeup artist in training who came to my house and I was super impressed with the end result.

I went to a house to take photos with my partner and pretty much everyone doing the deb on my night, it was pretty windy so my hair turned a tad shitty, but it held up pretty well. Took the limo to the venue with some cool people and once everyone got there we had to get professional photos taken and we had like drinks and stuff. Then we practiced our dances and the entrance we all had to do and then we had another break and there was sushi and stuff. 

I don't know what else to say without sounding repetitive but the actual night was great, I didn't fall down the stairs when we get introduced thank god. 

SELFIE LIFE

I CROPPED OUT MY GRANDPARENTS BECAUSE IM NOT REALLY INTO HAVING PICS OF THEM ON THE INTERNET