MUSIC: I like 5SOS?

If you know me, you'd know I am not that type of girl to give into boy bands. I don't care about 1D, or Backstreet Boys. But 5 Seconds of Summer is one band for the past year or two I have heard about but never even gave them the chance. I guess 5SOS is different cause they play instruments collectively? I use to always hear girls from my school going to see their shows (in small ass venues). Whatever they're hot. But ever since I am forced to listen to 'She looks so Perfect' at work 4 times during one 3 hour shift, I decided to check out their other stuff and I am liking it. 

Judging by the music they've covered and bands they're influenced by their music interests seems similar to what I use to listen to when I was younger; Green Day, ADTR, Blink-182 (still listen to Blink), All Time Low. (5SOS Influences: 10 Acts That Shaped Their Sound) I have their album now... I don't know if I will become such a fan I will want to see them play live, but who knows.

5 SECONDS OF SUMMER COVER OF I MISS YOU BY BLINK-182




5 SECONDS OF SUMMER - AMNESIA