REVIEW: Hair Square - Detangling Hair Brush

Hair Square - Detangling Hair Brush - $10AUD
Ever since theTangle Teezer was released I was always interested and lately I actually wanted one and was gonna fork out $32 dollars for the Limited Edition gold compact until I found this brush at Kmart the other day. I actually didn't have a second thought, I just picked it up and went to the register.

Pros:
  • Affordable
  • Goes through dry & wet hair easily
  • Can clean without alot of effort (remove hair without struggle, plastic material makes washing simple)
  • Skinny, strong bristles

Cons:

  • Not available online, only in-store
  • Only available at Kmart

FRONT OF PACKAGING

BACK OF PACKAGING WITH INFORMATION

BRISTLES


RATING: 8/10
WOULD REPURCHASE? Yes! Although I cannot compare it to the Tangle Teezer I'd rather spend $10 on this brush rather than $32 on a Tangle Teezer, unless the results are completely different and the TT heals split ends or some crazy magic shit.