Bought tickets a week before this show after contemplating since the tour was announced whether to go or not. I haven't listened to the headliner, Comeback Kid since I was in year 8 or 9 but I've listened to Rotting Out & Iron Mind for a couple of years and I really wanted to see them both. Although it's easy to see Iron Mind & Born Free because they're both Melbourne bands and I've attended a show they've both played at, I just didn't rock up on time. I saw some lovely mates and it was so sweet to meet new people and had a pretty good time. I bought a Rotting Out shirt which I am keen to wear, I wish they had more variety of designs but oh well. Maybe I will do OOTD wearing it?
Products I used:
- E.L.F Flawless Finish Foundation in Porcelain
- Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder
- Essence - Brow Pencil in Blonde
- E.L.F - Clear Brow & Lash Gel
- E.L.F - High Definition Undereye Setting Powder
- Essence - I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
- Essence - Match2Cover! Concealer
- Thin Lizzy - 6 in 1 Professional Powder
- Essence - Long Lasting Lipstick in Wear Berries
- Australis Make-up Finishing Spritz
|am i brandy melville quality yet?|
ROTTING OUT @ BROOMHALL CENTRE
IRON MIND @ BREAK THE ICE
What Artists have you seen recently?