GRWM: Comeback Kid & Rotting Out Show

Bought tickets a week before this show after contemplating since the tour was announced whether to go or not. I haven't listened to the headliner, Comeback Kid since I was in year 8 or 9 but I've listened to Rotting Out & Iron Mind for a couple of years and I really wanted to see them both. Although it's easy to see Iron Mind & Born Free because they're both Melbourne bands and I've attended a show they've both played at, I just didn't rock up on time. I saw some lovely mates and it was so sweet to meet new people and had a pretty good time. I bought a Rotting Out shirt which I am keen to wear, I wish they had more variety of designs but oh well. Maybe I will do OOTD wearing it? 


Products I used:
am i brandy melville quality yet? 

ROTTING OUT @ BROOMHALL CENTRE

IRON MIND @ BREAK THE ICE

What Artists have you seen recently?