REVIEW: Makeup Storage Organiser

Cosmetic Makeup Jewellery Holder Organizer (4 Drawers Clear Acrylic) - $27.95AUD (Free Shipping)

I've needed new storage for about a year. I have had Kmart office stationary drawer things and they worked alright and I would definitely recommend anyone who needs cheap storage. I wanted my set up to look nicer and have more so I purchased this unit from Ebay for a really cheap $28.



I got it delivered on the first day it said it was estimated to come.

UNIT AS A WHOLE

REMOVABLE TOP UNIT

TOP TWO DRAWERS

DRAWER AS A WHOLE

BOTTOM TWO DRAWERS

BOTTOM DRAWER AS A WHOLE


Pros:
  • Reasonably Priced
  • Good Quality
  • Fast & Free Shipping
  • Top unit for lipsticks and other products to stand up
  • Removable top unit

Cons:
  • Drawers aren't big enough for bottles such as Foundation (what do you expect) 


RATING: 5/5
WOULD REPURCHASE? Definitely. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice looking and reasonably priced storage for everyday products.