REVIEW: Dollar Shave Club - The 4x

shaving, hair removal, review, razor, cruelty-free, dollar shave club

I found out about this company through a reader who contacted me (in which we had a lovely chat) about CF and non-CF products. So Thank You Mandy for showing me this! I was originally using Schick, although it is vegan, the brand owned by them (Energizer) are not. 


shaving, hair removal, review, razor, cruelty-free, dollar shave club
RAZOR AND HANDLE BACK TO FRONT



shaving, hair removal, review, razor, cruelty-free, dollar shave club
4 CARTRIDGES YOU GET EVERY MONTH

Pros: 
  • 4 Cartridges a Month
  • Inexpensive
  • Good Quality
  • 4 Stainless Steel Blades
  • Moving Head
  • Smooth Shave
Cons:
  • Life of Blade lasts about a week and a half (depending how much you shave) Hence why they give you 4 blades a month.
  • Cannot buy whenever (subscription service)
RATING: 5/5
REPURCHASE? I have been using it for a few months and I honestly don't mind spending 7 dollars a month on blades. They shave really well and is good quality. I don't know about the subscription service, until I find another CF razor, I will be buying this one.