REVIEW: Irresistible Me Clip In Hair Extensions*


I have never ever used hair extensions before as I have always had long hair and never felt the need to (I know hair extensions also add volume). I was contacted by Irresistible Me and I thought it was a great opportunity to get into the hair extension world.

I received the Royal Remy Hair which is great for everyday wear and I chose the colour Light Brown, the length of 18 inches and 200g in weight.

Conveniently Light Brown matched my hair perfectly. If my hair was freshly dyed the colour I usually do it, I don't think I would have found a colour on their website that would of matched well so luckily the dye wore out. 

Shout out to Irresistible Me's representative I have been into contact with the whole process; Adriana. She helped me with colour, length and she even recommended what weight would be best. 

When they arrived it came in a box, and the hair extensions itself were contained in a zip seal package with two sections (unfortunately the packaging has been thrown out since but images will be inserted from other reviewers). 


One section is smaller and has one piece of hair. This section is to be opened only at first for you to see if the colour, length and size is suitable for you. If it is not suitable, you can simply send them back as you have not tampered with the main set which is sealed in the other section of the packaging. 

The hair arrived clean with a bit of a curl at the ends which was a cute touch. Although I still did washed them with my shampoo and conditioner and laid them on towels on a desk to air dry overnight.

Please excuse my terrible hair and how badly the hair is blended. Have not gotten my hair cut in quiet a few months.

BEFORE
AFTER (DAMN THAT BLENDING.. NOT) 








Pros: 
  • Came in safe, hygienic packaging 
  • Easy to Wash
  • Real Human Hair
  • Makes my hair 10x more thicker 

Cons: 
  • Rubber Band that is packaged with hair on arrive tugs at the hair if you roll it out. Better if you just get scissors and cut the elastic band off. (please avoid hair) 
  • No instructions included in the box, would be great for beginners if it had this. 

RATING: 3.5/5
WOULD I PURCHASE? If you are a beginner in clip in extensions and want a good quality product that lasts and gives you variety, I would probably purchase these hair extensions. But I do not think I am an extensions girl, I do not like hassle and I am too self conscious to wear extensions out in public.

*This product was given to me to review, but this does not change my opinion what-so-ever*