BOXING DAY SUMMER CLOTHING HAUL (SUPRE, JAY JAYS, REBEL SPORT, COTTON ON)

If you read my blog and look at my hauls you will notice I am a massive bargain hunter. I cannot remember the last time I purchased clothing and shoes full price. I feel I need to save money and also I feel I can get good clothes that I like at a good price sooner or later. I don't feel the urgency to have a product right now as soon as it comes out because most of the time, it is discounted in a few weeks/months. I spend $50 on a order of clothes which has 7-10 items in it, while sometimes the items in my cart were originally $50 for one item. So for now, don't expect me to purchase full price items unless its something I literally can't spend one more day without or I feel its worth the full price. 

Anyway /rantover. I am a money saver, gotta get those deals. Here you go and see what I purchased during what I feel is the best time of the year.. Post-Christmas.

SUPRE
On Boxing Day Supre was having 30% off all items.

1. Graphic Halter Neck (Sun Daze) - $10.50AUD
2. Basic Oversized Tee - $7.00AUD
3. Cutout Bralette - $7.00AUD
4. Rib Halter Neck - $3.50AUD
5. Eva Roll Sleeve Top - $3.50AUD
6. Tassel Keyring - $3.50AUD


7. The Slash Luxe Skinny - $7.00AUD (These are soo good)
8. Twist Rib Halter Neck - $3.50AUD
9. Print Twist Wrap Skirt - $7.00AUD (No longer Available)


10. Active Mini Short - $10.00AUD
11. Strappy Crop Bralette? - $5.00AUD (Got it in store) 

JAY JAYS


3 Button Denim Skinny Jeans - $15.00AUD

REBEL SPORT

(50% NB Womenswear)


New Balance Women's Accelerate Printed 2.5" Running Shorts - $22.50AUD

COTTON ON