ORGANISATION: Meal Prep Planner (FREE PRINTABLE)

meal prep planner printable
Now being a new year, and now that this year I will be jumping into a new school routine at a new school, and I am trying to be healthier, I guess the best thing to do is to organise and pre make my meals for the day so it saves a lot of time and reduces my stress. 
I see a lot of meal planner printables that are very helpful for people who need to sus out what food they are going to eat on what days so I thought I would make my own for myself (you can download yours here). Don't hate - I have not made many printables before and they are pretty average, hence why they are 110% free.


I am going to be very new at meal prepping so if anyone would like me to keep you posted on how I do it and what I make just leave a comment below!