LIFE: Feeling Uninspired




Ever since starting school I feel like I have no time. Even though its not 8:30-3:30 like high school and I actually only have one 3 hour class per day at the moment, I literally feel like I don't have time to do anything anymore. To watch my shows, to write posts for my blog. I haven't written a blog post in more than a month and a half and everything that's being published lately as been pre-written and scheduled.

At the moment I am sick with a rough sore throat so I didn't go to class today, and even now, having the time to focus on my blog, I am uninspired with no idea what new content I can make for you guys. So, I have decided to bring back the trusty olde poll to decide what you guys would want to see from me. Thanks in advance, this would really help me get back into writing.



What posts would you like to see more of?

Beauty (Reviews, Hauls, Favourites)
Beauty Tutorials
Lifestyle (Tips, Routines)
Fashion (Wants, Hauls, Lookbooks)
Music (Reviews, Favourites, Recommendations)
Other
Please Specify:
Quiz Maker