My New Room Inspiration - Shopping List


















I have finally moved into my new room! I got a double bed, everything is slowly coming together but.. My room looks like a serious mess right now. I haven't put up any hooks on the walls so all my bags are everywhere, I have lost a bunch of storage now that I don't have a bookshelf anymore. So, I seriously need to organise my room. I have made a excel sheet with products I need to pick up, why I need it, how much, where from etc. It is pretty helpful and I have gotten a few things already.

Storage Container with Lid 

I already have one of these stackable containers and it is really good for storing clothes. My three tier wire drawers from Kmart doesn't fit in my new wardrobe properly so I have to replace that storage with these containers.






ENUDDEN Hanger for Door
Considering the room has fresh paint I don't want to put sticky hooks on it as of yet. I saw this six hook over the door hanger and I thought it would be a great storage solution for all my little bags.








SMÅRASSEL Box with Lid
At the moment I use a large pot planter from Kmart to store all my uni tools and cables which is working alright but I would prefer to have them all in a covered box, out the way. This is a very affordable way to store everything and even has a label holder to name what is inside.





EKBY VALTER Bracket for Wall Shelf
I want to get one or two wall shelves and I like the look of black brackets with white or light wood shelves.