REVIEW: Sukin - Rose Hydrating Mist Toner

I haven't used toner in a hot minute. To be honest, the last 'toner' I used was Dickinson's Witch Hazel which definitely does not suit my skin type now (dry-combo). I have heard so many things about rose water, especially the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Rose Water which is the most popular one that I know of. I finally decided to see what the hype is about with rose water so here I am. 


When first spraying this product I noticed the spray nozzle dispersed a light, event amount onto the skin and smelt like a light rose fragrance. The smell was not overwhelming and personally, I am not super turned off by smells unless they are strong.  

I now reach for this spray after a shower, before moisturising my face etc. It is a great general spray to refresh the skin, even after makeup application. I don't see it helping the longevity of my makeup, but makes me feel a bit better after applying a full face of makeup.




Pros:
  • Vegan
  • can spray whenever you need to refresh your skin 
  • I use it any time my face feels dry
  • gentle and fine spray, not aggressive or high pressure
  • Leaves skin looking glowy and feeling relaxed
Cons: 
  • may not be great for sensitive skin types due to light fragrance? 

RE-PURCHASE? Already done! I love how it makes my skin feel and look. Any time my skin feels tight and needs some flexibility, I spray this on and it gives me moisture. Also, I look Glowy AF.



No comments