REVIEW: Sukin - Super Greens Nutrient Rich Facial Moisturiser


I am a basic girl, with basic needs. A good moisturiser and face wash... and rose water.. and face mask... and scrub... Anyway. I am always looking for a simple facial moisturiser that doesn't make me feel slimy after application and actually does something for my dry skin. Introducing Super Greens Facial Moisturiser. 


I don't know if it is the kale or goji berry extracts but this moisturiser leaves me feeling refreshed and weirdly happy on the inside. The ingredients in this sound delicious enough to eat so I enjoy knowing my face is getting some extra healthy love.




Pros:
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated, not greasy feeling after application. 
  • Post application = ~glowy~
  • Helps fix dry patches on my face during the winter
  • light weight but hydrating

Cons:
  • shelf life of 6 months after opening due to ingredients



WOULD RE-PURCHASE? forever and ever. Cannot go wrong with this moisturiser and for the price. Dammmn


No comments