REVIEW: Bondi Sands - Self Tanning Foam in Light to Medium & Tanning Mitt

& Self Tanning Mitt - $9.99AUD

I prepared this post quite a while ago and haven't gotten around to posting it because I never got good shots of before and after. I have fake tanned a few times and the process is extremely easy, pretty much fool proof. 


Self Tanning Foam
Being new to tanning I was surprisingly not very confused. I watched a bunch of tanning routines on Youtube like Shani Grimmond and it was super easy. I shaved and showered the day before and the day of tanning, I woke up early and applied a few pumps per body part and buffed in with circular motions. 

I kept the tan on for four hours before washing off with luke warm water. The tan lasted about five days and then I washed and exfoliated it off. 
FLASH ON - TAN APPLIED AT 8:30 AND STAYED ON OVERNIGHT UNTIL 9AM

Pros:
  • Easy to Apply 
  • Mess Free
  • Good Consistent Foam Texture
  • No Fake Tan Smell, smells like coconut 
  • Pump Applicator
Cons:
  • A tad sticky when drying (typical tan though) 


WOULD REPURCHASE? Definitely! Although I am a major rookie to fake tan, this was so easy to use and I ended up with a streak-free, opaque looking tan with no orange tint at all.

FAKE TAN ROUTINES I WATCHED







Tanning Mitt 
When opening up the mitt new, the mitt is stuck together as one. So you have to lift up the plain black material, not the bondi sands logo side. Inside the mitt is a plastic film to protect your hands from getting stained. 

Be careful when applying tan in a vigorous manner, you might rip through the material and break it. So don't be crazy when applying it.

After I am done with it, I wash it with luke warm water or cold water and rinse mitt until water turns clear. Then I lie it flat on the clothes line for the water to drip out. 
Pros:
  • Protective layer inside so hands don't get stained
  • Doesn't absorb product into mitt
  • Applies Tan evenly and smoothly 
  • Easy to Wash
Cons:
  • Not durable, need to be careful when using



WOULD REPURCHASE? This is a good mitt, the first one I have used and it didn't break on me the first time. I want to experiment with other mitts but I will purchase this again when or if it breaks. 

Have you used these products? What is your opinions on them?


No comments