REVIEW: Chi Chi Eyebrow Pomade


When I found out about this product being released I was so keen. I like Chi Chi's brow pencil but it was beeswax it in so I am no longer buying it, but since this is also vegan friendly I was so happy and purchased it from Target for RRP $14.95. It is an apparent dupe for the Anatasia Beverley Hills Brow Pomade, I have never used that product myself but if you are after any reviews that compare the two here is one I really like.  

When I dipped my angled brush in, I accidentally took too much product (as pictured below). I wiped a bit of the excess into the lid and applied on my brows. I had more than I needed which made my brows very dark. After blending them with a spoolie for like 5 minutes it turned out good. I wore it for 4 hours, in that time I worked and once I got home they looked exactly the same. 




SIDE OF PACKAGING
SIDE OF PACKAGING
BACK OF PACKAGING WITH INGREDIENTS

Pros: 
  • Creamy
  • Only need a very small amount to do one brow
  • Vegan Friendly
  • Nice Packaging 
  • Doesn't transfer once dried
  • Long Lasting
  • Inexpensive

Cons: 


RATING: 5/5
WOULD REPURCHASE? 110% would repurchase. It is now my favourite brow product, my go to - the quality is great and for the price it is so good. I have heard many other people saying they prefer this compare to the ABH brow pomade.

Available at Target, Myer & the Chi Chi Website. 

No comments