TV SHOWS I RECOMMEND #1

I apologise before hand for the lack of description of storyline. I just talk about why I love these shows. A simple google search of the relevant show will give you a brief blurb. So here you go, three shows I recommend. I will definitely be making more of these in the future. 




DEXTER
I honestly never knew the full story line of Dexter so I judged it whenever I hear someone talk about it, but once Foxtel got their new boxsets channel and my dad recorded season 1 of Dexter, I have been hooked and loved it. Even though he's a serial killer you sympathise with him and don't want him to get caught. He is a beautiful vigilante with sideburns which really annoy me.

EDIT: I stopped watching Dexter after season 2 because my dad deleted all of season 3 episodes on our Foxtel Planner and I just didn't bother. Apparently after a few seasons it went stupid.

BROOKLYN NINE-NINE
Once again, got this from Foxtel. Universal airs two episodes a week but I decided to take it upon myself to get season 1 and go ahead. The show is a comedy which shows detectives solving cases (as they do), which does not drag out and bore you. Andy Samberg from Hot Rod and Terry Crews from Everybody Hates Chris are my favourite characters. I love cop shows and this being a comedy is a bonus.

PRETTY LITTLE LAIRS
I have been watching this show for years. The time my sister went to America and left two seasons of Pretty Little Liars on her hard drive for my mum and I to watch, We spent a bunch of nights up until 3am watching it. After all this time and at season 5 we are still obsessed and watch it every week. The clues identified throughout the episode makes you think, and besides the shit romantic sub-plots which get annoying, there is nothing bad I can say about this show. If you have not see it or curious, majority of the completed seasons are on Netflix.





No comments