BEST EBAY BUYS #1


There is so much things on eBay and sometimes you find something cheap, and great quality. I have a few things I have found online which I love and would definitely repurchase if I misplaced the product.

EDIT: I just saw I hit 200 followers on bloglovin'! Thanks to everyone who reads my blog and follows me, even during year 12 which is super busy for me right now, I still try to pre-write posts so I can deliver every week. Hopefully once I graduate and have time I can make better content. Much love and enjoy the post! xx



Threading Epistick Hair Remover 
For a few dollars you can't go wrong with buying this. It saves you so much money, you do not have to pay to get your lips waxed again (lol). Even though it is a bit painful, it gets less painful the more you do it and it's worth it! I did a review on it so read it here.


I know that there's that sigma brush cleaning glove.. That is $50. This little egg is less than 2 dollars if you find the right seller and works just as well. You can get it in many cute colours and has grooves for both large and smaller brushes.



After a few months the pads on your eyelash curler starts cutting open and gets all gross if you don't clean it. Instead of buying a brand new curler and being wasteful, just purchase replacement pads for 1 dollar on eBay.


No comments