REVIEW: Swisse - Deep Sea Hydrating Mist Toner

Swisse - Deep Sea Hydrating Mist Toner
It has been a hot minute since I posted so consistently aye? Well, New Year, New Me (hopefully). I have finished uni and I am now working in the industry I have been studying to get into which is amazing. I am having heaps of fun and I can now dedicate my time to working, gym and my blog. 


You would be super surprised how I stumbled upon this product as I did not buy it myself. I went to the post-AFL Grand Final Show to see The Killers perform which was a beautiful experience and it got me super pumped to see them in May. Anyway! The seats we found to sit at had seat pads to sit on for the people who purchased tickets for the game and they had freebies included and this was in it! A lot of people didn't bother to take them home as I am assuming a lot of them went out to celebrate Richmond's win afterwards, it was a score for me though. 

Now that silly origin story it out the way, I have been using this for months now (since September), and it has been a great addition to my skincare routine. 

I love using this after I wake up or when I come out of the shower to add some hydration before applying moisturiser. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or anything like that, and the spray is a nice, relaxing mist. I haven't used a toner in years because I felt they really didn't do much for me but now this has come into my life, I am going to keep it going as it is such an easy but effective step in my routine. 

I have dry/combo skin and I believe this helps balance out my skin and doesn't cause any drying at all. I wouldn't see any harm in using this product on oily/combo skin either.




Pros: 
  • Refreshing on the skin
  • Smells Decent
  • Leaves skin feeling hydrated, not tight
  • Sprays evenly and gently
  • Good for dry/combo skin

Cons: 





WOULD PURCHASE? I definitely would. This surprising makes my skin feel great and it is such an easy step so I will be repurchasing once I finish this one up. 





No comments