TV SHOWS I RECOMMEND #5 (DC Edition)


As Promised I have made yet another TV shows I Recommend, and yes; it's DC Edition, again. Got two older, yet classic animated shows, and also the most latest addition to the DC TV Shows as of this year. So please enjoy the quick read, and if you watch or are going to watch these shows let me know! 


Teen Titans
This show was literally the introduction to my appreciation and love for superheroes. I use to watch this show when I was like 7 or 8 and I was so obsessed and shipped Raven and Robin so hard. I did not watch the show properly for a long time and decided during my holidays to watch it all over again. And literally, I still love it and its still as good as I remember it to be. Its mixed with action, comedy, drama and includes actual teenage problems/situations.






Young Justice
After watching odd episodes on GO! (Free TV Channel), I was so interested in it as I literally love the kid/teenage heroes. I downloaded the only two seasons of Young Justice and went on a binge watch, and finished the series in a few days. The show has all the classic heroes; Superman, Batman, The Flash, Aquaman, and introduces their juniors like Superboy, Robin, Kid Flash and Aqualad. The first season really introduces the characters, and the battles really rule. I prefer the first season compare to the second, as the second mostly revolves around aliens which isn't really my thing, while the first season's antagonists are the The Light (massive collective of villains in the DC universe).



DC's Legends of Tomorrow
I was so keen ever since they released the planning for it. CW has made and continued to produce great DC Shows (Arrow and The Flash), with the "Legends" in this show originally from/introduced in either Arrow or The Flash so people who watch them, need to watch Legends of Tomorrow.
The first episode really sets the plot straight away, with the time-traveller, Rip Hunter, going back in time in order to gather both heroes and villains to defeat the immortal Vandal Savage (a villain introduced in The Flash), that in the time of Hunter, has taken over the World and pretty much destroyed it. The team travels back in time (and forward) to track Savage down and aims to, take him down. The show uses historical events and time in their storyline which makes it heaps more interesting and relevant like... wait... I don't want to spoil it for you... so go watch it!


No comments