REVIEW: Ebay Beauty Blender

Ebay Beauty Blender
I've always been super curious about Beauty Blenders but the price of them was a bit too much for my bank account. Sorry, I can't justify spending 27 dollars on a sponge to apply makeup to my face. When I found this one from eBay for less than $5 I decided to buy it. It even came in the plastic packaging and all.

I used a sponge to apply one of my foundations which sucks when applied by brush, and the finish was very even and clean. I also applied translucent powder for baking underneath my eyes and it gave an amazing finish, I would definitely recommend this if you want to try baking but don't want to spend money on a real beauty blender.

I had to run and squeeze it through water a few times for it to expand, and also so it wasn't too dense. As you can see in the images below, the sponge does expand quite a bit, making the sponge more to work with and very soft. 



Pros:
  • Expands when Wet
  • Inexpensive 
  • Came with Packaging
  • Applies Foundation evenly and opaquely
  • Easy to Wash
Cons:


WOULD RE-PURCHASE? 100% Yes. This applies my foundation great and also applies powder wonderfully. I would definitely recommend if you want to try out a beauty sponge or even to see the difference between the this makeup sponge and the original beauty blender. If you do own both sponges, I'd love to know what your experiences were like with them both and how it compares.


No comments