REVIEW: Australis - Bright Eyes Under eye Concealer in Banana

Since changing my lifestyle to Cruelty-Free I am yet to find an affordable and amazing concealer, especially for my under eyes. When Australis released this pen I was so stoked as I have always loved the idea of a concealer pen rather than other applicators you see.


When you first apply, it is super easy to blend out and set into the skin, and the coverage is amazing. You disperse the concealer by clicking the end of the pen, and it comes out into the brush. The swatch below is only two clicks of product and I believe it does a decent amount of coverage. 

Two Clicks of Concealer

Brush

Pros:
  • Good Colour
  • Good Coverage
  • Moisturising
  • Sleek and Easy Packaging to Use
  • Consistency is somewhat thick, not watery
  • Product comes in another shade (Musk)
  • Vegan Friendly
Cons:
  • If too much is applied, concealer can appear cakey


RE-PURCHASE? Yes! The concealer is great for under eye brightening and really helps reduce the appearance of my dark circles. Hopefully, Australis makes more concealers of this quality as I will definitely pick them up.


No comments